RECOVER OR BUY NEW
Choosing to reupholster a piece of furniture can revitalize the piece and give the room a new look. Unfortunately, many couches and chairs made today are not worth reupholstering. In many cases, you are better off to just go buy a new piece.
If you are trying to decide, ask yourself these questions:
- Does this piece have sentimental value to me?
- Is it considered an antique?
- Is this piece of furniture so well
made that I don’t want to get rid of it or would it cost a fortune to replace?
If you can say yes to any of these three questions, then reupholstering is likely a good option for you.
Before & After Example
Leave the Details to Us
In making your decision, don’t worry if the cushions are sagging a bit, part of our upholstery process includes adding a layer of Dacron to refresh the comfort of the pieces.
Upholstery costs with LHB also include:
- Feather brushing the wood to refresh the look.
- New dust cover.
- Zippers and welting, as needed.
- Pickup and delivery within 15 miles of our location. (A trip fee is added for those beyond 15 miles.)
If you are still uncertain whether you should reupholster or buy new, contact us. We would be happy to schedule a review of your piece of furniture to help you decide.